We offer a number of resources for professional trainers who want to help or are helping others in-person to train their own service dogs.
- Classes with Useful Information on Adapting a Task for specific disabilities and training in public places
- Loose Leash Walking for Wheelchair Users
- Public Access Classes
- Stress and the Service Dog webinar
- Blog Posts on where to find more education about helping owners train their own service dogs.
- Continuing Education Unit (CEUs) certificates for Professional Dog Trainers
- Advice for Health Care Professionals asking you questions
- Web cam consults to ask any questions you would like about service dog training. Talk to an experienced service dog trainer to get the in's and outs of helping owners train their own service dog. Make a list of your questions and book a spot! You guide the session where you want it it go.